Greenfingers Garden Re-Leaf Day
The Great Garden Re-Leaf 24 Hour Plant-athon
Hold a 24 hour Plant-athon at your garden centre in which customers, colleagues and friends take turns to continuously plant for 24 hours. Or, nominate ONE brave person to get planting for the whole 24 hours!
Start your Plant-athon on Thursday 16th March and finish on Garden Re-Leaf Day, Friday 17th March, the start and finish time to suit you!
- Invite people to donate when they see the Plant-athon in action, or encourage sponsorship before the event
- Up-sell potted plants whilst the event is happening and afterwards
- Host Gardening workshops throughout your Plant-athon
- Don’t go it alone – encourage colleagues and others to get involved
The Great Garden Re-Leaf Day Walk
Sponsored by Scotsdales Garden Centre, the 2017 Great Garden Re-Leaf Day Walk takes place in Cambridge so get your walking boots on and sign up to take part today, OR, if you don’t fancy the hike sponsor those who have signed up for the challenge.
Trade promotions are a great way to raise funds
Trade promotions are a great way of supporting Greenfingers Garden Re-Leaf Day.
Decide upon a product and donate a percentage of sales to Greenfingers.
Stock products that will benefit Greenfingers Charity
Stock the promotional products from well-known suppliers who donate a percentage of sales to Greenfingers Charity.
Garden Retailers get busy!
There are lots of fundraising activities you could do in your garden centre on Garden Re-Leaf Day
- Hold a raffle, cake or book sale
- Host a car-wash in your car park and donate the proceeds
- Encourage your customers to enjoy an afternoon tea and make a donation for every cuppa soldpartake in afternoon tea
- Organise a sponsored event in-store and encourage customers to get involved
- Make sure you have donation boxes on your till points
- donate your carrier bag tax to Greenfingers Charity
And don’t forget to promote your events through the local press and social media!